Saturday, April 26, 2008

Its about time....

Hi Friends! Well, I've become such a blog-stalker that I decided it would just be easier to make my own. Commenting as 'anonymous' is no fun anyway.

Just so you know, it has been a HUGE blessing to get to read your blogs over and over. I know sometimes it is for silly fun things, but when you are sharing your lives with younger college girls who are seeking desperately for truth and wisdom...oddly enough, blogging is a good way to start.

We loved you so much that we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well, because you had become so dear to us. (1 Thess. 2:8)

So continue on! I love reading about your lives. I have learned SO much already from you, and I promise I will actually come hunt you down if I need some 1-on-1 time to really learn about certain issues and the godly ways to handle this stuff.

1 comment:

Kari said...

My sweet Angie!

You have been such a blessing to me these past 2 year! And getting to know Tom as well has blessed me and my boys so much!

I am so happy that the Lord let us cross each other's paths and I'm so glad you are going to be around for another year!!

Look forward to all of the hangin' out time next semester!!!!

Love you!